PHRASAL VER TEST !! Consult the PHRASAL VERB LIST
I arrive at 9:00. Bye.
eggs, and I want to make an omelette.
have to leave some traps.
below. It was spectacular.
7. When I was working in Egypt, a lot of people spoke English, but I managed to
8. We want to celebrate the 10th birthday of our company next year, but we don’t know what to do. So,
9. My husband has been in bed for 2 weeks. When he arrived back from “The Congo” he felt ill. We
illness in the jungle.
in our local gymnasium.
hard and I’m sure you will pass your maths exam at the end of the year.
12. While I was staying at the Ritz hotel in London, someone stole my laptop computer. It was in my room.
for 30 minutes.
your sandals? It's very hot today.
Greek words. It wasn't so difficult.
to keep fit. It's also a good way of making friends. I've been running for 5 years now.
very well and she helps the team play better. We all respect her.
you won't be allowed into the theatre.
26. Everyone in the street helped the injured cyclist but when the police arrived they
27. The travellers nneded somewhere to stay. They were cold and hungry. We decided to
has just started taking athletics seriously. He's the fastest runner in his school.
29. I helped you when you needed help. Now, I need help and you're not interested. I feel terribly
London. It was great to have some Spanish food again.
The Hughes Language Service, Montevideo, 65, 1r, 08340, Vilassar de Mar, Spain
Tel 0034 93 759 13 10 email firstname.lastname@example.org